Klein Tools Standard Bull Pin
- Machined from quality alloy steel
- Standard design offers greater initial economy, but no added protection against mushrooming
- Heat-treated for strength
- Black finish for rust resistance
- Made in USA
Klein Tools Standard Bull Pins are manufactured for durability. They are machined from quality alloy steel, which is heat-treated for strength. This standard design offers great initial economy.
|Overall Length:||12'' (30.5 cm)|
|Diameter:||1-1/16'' (2.7 cm)|
|Point Diameter:||0.375'' (9.53 mm)|
|Weight:||1.7 lb (0.8 kg)|
- Always wear approved eye protection.
- OSHA 1926.301 (c) specifically states: ''Impact tools, such as drift pins, wedges and chisels, shall be kept free of mushroomed heads.''