Steelmax Tungsten Carbide Tipped Metal Cutting Saw Blades for Mild Steel
Our industry leading Tungsten Carbide Tipped (TCT) saw blades utilize the highest quality C6 grade tungsten carbides. With application specific tooth counts and rake geometry, Steelmax offers a TCT saw blade to cut any material for any job. You won’t find a longer lasting, higher performing or cleaner cutting TCT blade anywhere. Our blades are the choice of professional fabricators and metal workers who need to get the job done right the first time. Steelmax TCT blades are designed for clean and cool cutting of mild steel, stainless steel, aluminum and thin steel. Our blades are also designed to fit competitor’s saws to increase their cutting efficiency.
- High quality C6 tungsten carbide tips
- Clean cuts with fewer sparks and burrs
- Cool cutting
- Designed with varying tooth counts and rake angles for specific applications
- Safer alternative to abrasive cut-off wheels
- Steelmax Blades fit other manufacturers saws: See below for cross brand compatibilty. ALL 14” Saw blades: Steelmax S14, Evolution EVOSAW380 | RAGE2, DeWalt DW872, Fein Slugger MCCS14, Milwaukee 6190-20, MK Morse CSM14MB, Ridgid 614.ALL 7-1/4” Saw blades: Steelmax S7xp, Evolution EVOSAW180HD | RAGE-B | EVOSAW185HD | S185CCS | RAGE4 Saws , Fein Slugger MCSL07Standard Circular Saws*. ALL 9” Saw blades: Steelmax S9xp, Evolution EVOSAW230, MK Morse CSM9MB, Fein Slugger MCSL09 / MCSL09-2